Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Egyption lover in a poolside mutants house?

I JUST woke up from a dream, feeling groggy right now, coffee nearly ready too drink but i MUST tell of this before i forget,... So here i am living inside a large room with a poool in the middle of the room, about a foot or so deep . I have just gotten some fish and i decide too drop them in the pool instead of a tank so they swim around happily . I wander about the exterior of the pool looking around, watching the fish as they swim .
A few moments later i hear a husky female voice and i walk over and being shy, i lean down and crawl towards a low wall and as i lean up, there is an older slight attractive brunette haired woman talking too no-one . I slink back and when i walk back around the concrete floor, i look back and all of a sudden there are a few men standing around . My friend Tim (Mattson)is there and as i notice him, i look around the room and there are objects, all black boxes resembling square machinery(?) . Tim is talking too some big guy with a beard and flannel shirt, then he looks over and asks, "so, you wanna take a tour of this place?" I say "sure" . I know we are working on High Powered Mutant again . Before we walk away, my buddy Lewis (Pardum ) is standing next too a shelf with stereo equipment on it and he looks over an d as the music starts playing, he sings in unison, "Egyption lover!" Before i woke up, there was a starnge [part in my dream where i just watching the fish swim, and i began communicating too them thru telethapy . One of the fish in particular swam by in slow motion and i noticed she was pure alabaster white with purple fins and a tail . After the song  "egyption lover" began too reverberate thru my head, i woke up!

No comments: