Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WOW!!! Thanks too just reading a friend's blogspot post i discovered that my old blog i started around 5 years ago is STILL here and i forgot all about it! well, long story short i'm back and i plan too post a bunch of stuff! I am very inspired by my friend Robin Bougie's( the gentleman behind the AWESOME fanzine Cinema Sewer ( and now 3 collected books! ) blogspot so here i am! Hope you folks will check out my rants/reviews/stories and whatever i post up! Thanks . It's now 2:30 in the morning and i am pooped after 7 1/2 hours of work! My water is boiling for my food too be made so soon i eat and then it's movie time! Until next time, stay freak, take care and KEEP THE FILTH!!!!!!!! your pal, B.C.A./THE GREAT BEAST HERO!

2 comments:

Ranarchy said...

Awesome!!! Let's do this thing!!!

THE GREAT BEAST HERO!!! said...

I shall my friend! :)