Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Escape,...

I am 2 people, 2 beings! One is a human being and the other is a mutant who calls himself an alien . i want too sleep in a coffin, i want too meet the spacegirl i have dreamed about and seen in visions and dreams since 1991! I want too esapce this Earth in a spaceship and go beyone this universe and be free at last! So many things i want too do! I wish too devolve into the intelligent winged feral-beast ape man i know i really am . every night when i enter the world of sleep, i see other worlds as i enter a void of unreality . I am free when i sleep, a slave when i awaken . The sun is my enemy, making me so very tired and lethargic . The night embraces me with happiness and peace . The human race makes me ill to the point of vomiting til i cannot move, paralyzing me with extreme sickness fear and disgust! Animals are my friends, the most failthful being cats . I despise the rotten hate and horrors of the human race . I look towrads th emoon seeking knowledge too escape from thsi world somehow . The world of humanj=kind does not know my every secret and were they too know the truth, alive i would not be . The far off stars and planets beyond this small world call me every so often . I hear a voice from deep space . She calls me but i cannot answer . How can i leave here and see her again . This is the curse of being left on this accursed planet! One day i shall devolve too my rightful form and the wings which long ago faded away will sprout forth again and too the sky will i go too freedom and love,....

No comments: