Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Burned out and wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Earlier at work i was thinking how excited i am to finally be reading Ben Hamper's book RIVETHEAD i read about in an older issue of Razorcake magazine and my former foreman told me he owned and mentioned how good it is! While thinking about this i realized since i got transferred to a new building i have been bitching and moaning nonstop how "burned out" i am and since then i have done NOTHING creative . No recording noise or music, no drawing, no reading, NOTHING . I  still watch movies, play videogames and stay up far too late but as far as doing something original and creative, ZERO! I have been thinking alot about my life and what i've been doing . The same job for over 19 years now( as of the 2nd week of March 2014 ), doing the same "band" for over 23 years now and a few other things . I am grateful to be alive, esp. after almost dying from going into anaphylactic shock and getting a ride too the hospital only to be pumped full of adrenaline and steroids, passing out and waking up then zoning out for 3 hours while watching episodes of Frasier and Angel, a show i've always been mildly curious about since i've been a fan of Buffy The Vampire slayer comic book for many many years and have a HUGE collection of the comics as well as a Sarah Michelle Geller poster i one day WILL hang on my wall if i ever get a damn frame for it and about 80 other posters . I am grateful i am in a.o.k. health though Group Health has sent em 2 notices asking me to come in for a check up, something i haven;t done in a few years now that i really SHOULD do . I spit blood when i throw up these days, am tired alot, stay up way to late, and am burned out but damn it i am attempting to do SOMETHING and not let this job grind me down . I realized earlier that i have not written a blog in awhile and though only a few people might read it, it doesn't matter! I have to do something creative or i am going to snap! I have many things i am going to "try" to do before to long so without further whatever, here goes,... get a new scanner/prinetr, FINISH my crap for our mockumentary film SHIZZLY GRARK, finish my damn comic-book i began about 5 years ago( it is basically done excpet fopr a little work on the cover and writing an intro ), getting a new power cord for my old duel cassette deck so i can mix down The Earwigs new album after i do a few more songs for it, get going on my old "dream" band i've had since i was 11 or so, work on new artwork, get a camera, work on my costumes and props( ie. my 0777X-1 Hellcannon ), get my lil Fuzzy Miss Cat fixed and a check up for her and Lion King at the vets ), ORGANIZE and clean my house and get rid of a bunch of crap, organize my dvd collection, get new shelves so i can get rid of the old falling apart rickety ones i've had for years and get ALL my books/cds/art books/Lp's/7"s/45's/dvds/vhs tapes,etc. ALL on shelves and off the floor, try to jam with some people and most importantly have FUN and do stuff! What else? Not much except HIGH POWERED MUTANT is still in effect despite many people thinking the film is DEAD . You're WRONG! We have no money and we're not trendoids using Kick Starter like everyone and their Mother is! With NO offense to Kick Starter we WILL get this movie DONE and OUT and the world will know who/what/why/how The Bizarre Alien Charles F. Styles is even if you DON'T give a shit! Wah! O.k., i am outta here so have fun, stay pants and as always KEEP THE FILTH!!!!!!! your pal, CHARLES THE BIZARRE ALIEN . Earth. Now . Gynegr RULES! FTW!!!!!!!! 

My top shits the last month or so,...
DECIMATION OF AUTHORITY/DEATH VICTIM split cdr(You're Not Normal)
MORBID VOMIT"How stupid can you be"cdr(You're Not Normal)
JUDAS PRIEST"stained class"cd(shitty major label)
HASIL ADKINS( various songs, doc. footage, live shows,...)
THE DEAD MILKMEN"big lizard in my backyard"cd(Enigma? Too lazy to look!)
all the JAMES BONDS 007 films
CELTIC FROST"morbid tales"cd, KREATOR"pleasure to kill"cd, VENOM - everything! GG ALLIN - everything and a buncha other random stuff! I'm outta here! Good bye til next time!

No comments: