Thursday, April 10, 2014

INCOMPATIBLE

I find it funny when people assume i am "gay" because i don;t have a "girlfriend" or because i do "that gay act too well" > I'll say it for the last fucking time . I am NOT gay nor have i ever been and i don;t think i am gonna wake up anytime soon and realize i am a homosexual by nature . I do not and will not give a shit what someone's "orientation" is . It means NOTHING to me because i am not mentally from this planet to begin with and i would not want to be either! As for doing a much 'too good gay voice', it's called being babysat by the television at a young age and enjoying ridiculous funny great comedy all my life so fuck off . Perhaps you're just JEALOUS because i can do voices and i LOVE to do stuff like this, fuckface? Humans are so caught up in their own bullshit they don;t see the pile of feces theylre drowning in as it slowly but surely rises and will eventually choke them too death as it enters their face holes . Me? I have NEVER considered or even called myself a "human being" . I've gotten into arguments with people about this . I call myself "The Bizarre Alien" because i am from outside this world . I don;t give a shit about 'relationships' and i don;t give a fuck about bullshit like marriage . Too each their own . I don;t condemn folks for getting married but it is just a crock for me . I've been on probaly 3 dates in my life and that will be enough for me! The girl i have lusted after, been OBSESSED with  and loved since 1992 lives only in my dreams and i have not had a dream about her in years now! The last couple dreams i had about her were pure shit and i am bummed . what is the point to this stupid blog? Just another ridiculous unnecessary rant of shit? Mabe? I don;t care . I am incompatible and i probaly can;t create thru procreation and i will never know because i don't give a fuck! I see so many clones and drones putting on acts to impress someone of the opposite sex and in current times, the same sex and it just makes me SICK to see people groveling for such stupidity . AM i jealous? Nope . I tried this garbage a long time ago and FAILED and realized what a LOSER idiot i was and wanted to punch myself in the face for being such a stupid prick . If i could go back in time, i would slap myself silly for doing such pathetic things and i would also kick my own ASS and tell my past too KICK ASS, FIGHT BACK and SMASH YOUR ENEMIES WITH HATE instead of being a fucking PUSSY and running off! I am not a human being and i will always be at war with myself but one day i WILL win and i will achieve victory in my nonstop failures in life . I have nothing more to say but FUCK THE WORLD!!!!!! p.s. if i WAS gay i would be nothing more than a man whore so fuck it! I remain a mutant in this human contaminated shit world!

GG ALLIN, MENTORS, COSTES, PISS SHIT DIARRHEA HATE FUCK PISS KILL PUKE VOMIT BLOOD FIRE VIOLENCE ONANI
!!!!!!!

The Bizarre Alien. Earth. pointless but not giving a shit!

1 comment:

vita ignes : corpus lignum said...

cheers BCA!!

greatly admire your endurance in your beliefs! hope that thee shit tis not piling too unfathomably deep for you amigo! highly looking forward to your comic book and future writings and noize!! you have been a friend and an inspiration for years!! will be working at getting more ov yr cs's ripped to digital ahead very soon.

wishing you thee beAst!!